The following terms and conditions apply to all online payments made to by Ahalia Money Exchange & Financial Services Ltd.(hereinafter ‘AFS’) a company registered under Compaies Act 1956 having its registered office situated at Door No. 66/3600A, Ahalia House, Chittor Road, Rajaji Road, Ernakulam PIN-682035.
All customers using the online payment facility are requested to please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before making an online payment.
Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you have accepted these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this facility. We recommend you to check the policy of each website you visit, or link from, and contact the owners or operators of such websites if you have any concerns or questions.
The customer agrees to indemnify and hold AFS harmless against all claims, losses, damages and actions that the customers may initiate in relation to the online payment gateway. Neither AFS nor any of its employees or offices shall be liable for any such loss or damage that may be suffered by the customer as a result of such usage.
All payments will be processed on the basis of the information that you provide. AFS does not accept any liability if you make a mistake while completing a form or for any reason whatsoever.
Once the payment has been confirmed online, you will be given a transaction number. Please note the transaction number and quote in any queries about the payment.
All payments are subject the following conditions:
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct account of AFS due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. We are not accepting the liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier or Bank of the remitter for any reason.
- You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been made to Ahalia Money Exchange & Financial Services Ltd and we will not be responsible if the Card Issuer or Bank declines the payment.
- In no event will Ahalia Money Exchange & Financial Services Ltd be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or result of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- We shall not be in any way responsible or pay any compensation for any down-time/ out of action or unavailable of site that may occur.
- AFS may add to, change or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms posted on this Site apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this Site after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes.
- AFS may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other Content posted on this Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
- AFS reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety and integrity of AFS’s systems remain, well–protected.
Refund & cancellation Policy
Amount once paid through the payment gateway shall not be refunded other than in the case of Multiple times debiting a customer’s card or customer’s account being debited with an excess amount in a single transaction. In such cases, the excess amount will be refunded to the customer.
Any and all details provided shall be utilized only for the purpose of receiving payments made to Ahalia Money Exchange & Financial Services Ltd. All data shall be kept strictly confidential and shall not be divulged to anyone or utilized for any other purpose.
AFS respects and protects the privacy of the individuals that access the information and use the services provided through them. Individually identifiable information about the User is not willfully disclosed to any third party without first receiving the User’s permission, as covered in this Privacy.
AFS will never ask the User for the User’s password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. The User is hereby required to sign out of his/ her AFS account on the Website and close the web browser window when the transaction(s) have been completed. This is to ensure that others cannot access the User’s personal information and correspondence when the User happens to share a computer with someone else or is using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet café.
AFS does not collect any unique information about the User (such as User’s name, email address, age, gender etc.) except when the User specifically and knowingly provide such information on the Website. By submitting the User’s personal information to AFS the User will be treated as having given his/her permission for the processing of the User’s personal data as set out herein.
The information and data that you provide during this online transaction will only be used for the purpose of recording your payment and the customer’s credit/debit card details will be processed and stored by the Payment Gateway Service provider or the Bank only. AFS shall not store any information with respect to your credit/debit card and any of your Bank account details.
While processing your payment you might be required to provide your credit or debit card details to the approved payment gateways. In this regard you agree to provide correct and accurate credit/ debit card details to the approved payment gateways for availing Services on the Website. You shall not use the credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in any transaction, you must use your own credit/ debit card. The information provided by you will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your credit/ debit card details. AFS expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of your credit/ debit card.
AFS have implemented technology and policies, with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use, and periodically review the same.
Although AFS will endeavour to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet but AFS do not guarantee that your confidential information will be absolutely secured. By using this site, you agree that AFS will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
Site and Its Contents
This Site is only for your personal use. You shall not distribute, exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose.
As long as you comply with the terms of these Terms and Conditions of Use, AFS grants you a non–exclusive, non–transferable, limited right to enter, view and use this Site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Site in any way.
You agree to follow all instructions on this Site limiting the way you may use the Content. There may be proprietary logos, service marks and trademarks found on this Site whether owned/used by AFS or otherwise. By displaying them on this Site, AFS is not granting you any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of the content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
The Service is provided in order to facilitate access to view and pay dues online. AFS or the Payment Service Provider(s) do not make any representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway other than what is specified in the Website for this purpose. By accepting/ agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User expressly agrees that his/ her use of the aforesaid online payment Service is entirely at own risk and responsibility of the User.